Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

Hii all,

I have been working in H1 for a company A for the past 4 years. I got marrried on brought my wife on H4 on dec 2006. Then applied H1 for her on 2007 and got approved. due to some my health issues, she could go to work and get a project , so I am transfer her H1 to H4 now. My employe ran the paystub for the last three month, so I believe that should not be an issue. My question is I am getting a permanent position with my client and they are willing to do my H1 transfer. Do I need to transfer my wife H4 only after it got approved with the current employer ,correct or is there is any other solution for this. Please let me know..

Thanks

H4 is the beneficiary of H1 employee and not H1 employer.
    Your H1 transfer does not require H4 transfer.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Thanks itzprams , i had already applied for the change of status for my wife to H4 from H1(which is done by my previous employer) so without getting the approval for my wife can i switch the employer

Comment

If both of you never been out of status then her H1 - H4 COS will get approved You can switch employer while her COS is pending.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Once again Thanks itzprams, I have another question, if in case her H4 got any queries, is it possible for my old employer to take care of it and reply back with the supporting documents.. Or the worst case is she has to go back to India and then I have to give documents for her h4 from new employer and also the supporting documents for her h4 queries.. Please let me know..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X