Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa in Foreign country

Hi

I am into a different fix. I applied for visa but suddenly got onsite oppurtunity and landed in sweden. Now, I am appearing for interview from sweden.

I have some doubts...

1. What type of questions we can expect for this situation? How will be chances of getting visa here.?
    2. If visa is granted, how many days will it take for the passport to come to the address mentioned?
    3. Is physical presence required for the passport...i.e., iam in office for most of the time..so..if passport comes to my home..I will not be there..no one will be there in the room..and I cannot give my office address as office people will come to know..will it be like a normal post, where he can slide the post through the door?? or does it require me in person to sign? If we miss the post, anyway we can retrieve that..will the embassy provide us courier details.. I know its a silly question, but really iam scared about this..as am in foreign country passport becomes very important..

Thanks,
    Raj

Delivery that needs a signature will leave a note to come pick it up from a central distribution office in general. Why dont you give your work address? Are people in your work place so nosy about your mail and no one would open packages with your name (unless it looks suspicious) as a normal practice.
    Last edited by txh1b; 12-24-2008, 03:23 PM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      Delivery that needs a signature will leave a note to come pick it up from a central distribution office in general. Why dont you give your work address? Are people in your work place so nosy about your mail and no one would open packages with your name (unless it looks suspicious) as a normal practice.
      Thanks...but now I have taken DS form and filled in my address already.. Can it be changed? If so, how?

Comment

evisa forms. Start using google or follow the local consulate procedure.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X