Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping -Company Profile-Urgent

Hi,
    I am working in US and going india for stamping.
    I have standard documents for H1 Visa stamping.Now days i am hearing more people getting slip due to different reasons.

My Consultent is desi samll consultenet.Do i need consultent company profile Number of employe and Compnay last 2 years income tax return and finacial statement.

Please provide me sample company profile and let me know if i need to ask any more documents from consultent.

Can some one reply....

Comment

Read all 221g postings and equip yourself with all docs that were asked and immihelp H1b section has a whole lot of details.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

What do you mean by sample company profile ? Are you referring to a specific document ? Here is the link to all the company related documents

http://immihelp.comhttps://www.immih...ing-documents/

Comment

Thanks mayureshs..
          Sample Company profile means content of Company profile so i will ask same to my consultent....

Comment

Thanks txh1b..
            Now days many people getting 221g when they go for visa stamping..
            I am also going Visa stamping from H4 to H1B...
            So i want to make sure i will carry all documents...

Comment

Company documents would be Offer Letter, Vacation Letter, Project description Letter, Tax Id number or Tax return document, Visiting cards, List of all employees of the company. Please feel free to add to this list... Thnx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X