• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any feedback on these companies? =)

CNET Global Solutions
    Vortalsoft
    International Business Solutions

I have job offer from these companies and they will sponsor my H1B visa. All are asking for security deposit ranging from $2000-$3000 but are all refundable. I already check their websites and seem to be legal. I am also checking other forums for reviews and feedbacks on these companies...

Any feedback is very much appreciated! Thanks =)
    Last edited by tennisboy; 12-27-2008, 08:16 PM.

Originally posted by tennisboy
    I have job offer from these companies and they will sponsor my H1B visa. All are asking for security deposit ranging from $2000-$3000 but are all refundable.
    It is ILLEGAL to collect any sort of deposit or money to process a H1b. They all seem to fit the rip-off category if they are asking for $$$ for H1b processing. Complain to DOL.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

various companies

CNET Global Solutions - website with **** testimonials, no real address printed on the website, staffing company with no real client. AND YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT JOINING IT?
      Vortalsoft- staffing company with no real client. remember, BPO work does not make you consulting company.
      International Business Solutions- fined by DOL. various cases are pending with DOL.

First of all, paying any money for visa is illegal. secondly, you want to pay to this scoundrels makes me wonder about your intelligence.
      thirdly, you may be desperate to come to the USA then you deserve to be cheated by them.

ajay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X