Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa and work exp.

Hello,

I heard so many instances of "****" work experience.
    They show more years of exp. to get a job in the US when they are on H1B visa.

Is it that such people are not caught by the USCIS / DOL or any other authorized body ?

Thanks.

If any fraud is committed with any of these agencies, you will be on the deportation list when it is uncovered.

As far as floating resumes on the market with "****" experience, the background check process will catch it and any client/reputed employer would not tolerate it irrespective of how good you are in your skill and you will be shown the door immediately. Some could file criminal charges as well.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1b **** Experiecne

Can anyone tell me whether I will not be able to get into US in any way? like visiting visa or student visas or H4? because VO said come next time with genuine docs.

If I joined into new compnay in any case if they apply B1 or L1 for me what about my situiation then?

Please share ur advises.

Thanks,
      Ram

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X