Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sample rejection letter

hi,
    How does a sample rejection letter looks like if your h1b petition is not selected through the lottery. If any one has the genuine rejection letter (because of NOT selected in the lottery process) please post the same by hiding the name and other non specific personal stuff. Please anyone help me. It's very urgent.

thanks

I don't think there is any letter of rejection and even if there is, it will not be a tailored one to each applicant. They just return the unselected packet to the attorney on file or employer is my guess.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

hi txh1b,
      Thanks for the reply. Actually i've filed H1B thru a consultancy. He took lot of money from me for this purpose. I have a great deal of doubt that he has not actually applied for H1B. How can i cross check this, what documents can i ask him as a proof. Please help me on this. The way they are giving reply to me clearly showing that they have cheated me. I hope you understand my sitaution
      and please provide me some info on how to proceed furthur.

thanks

Comment

Paying or collecting money for H1b is illegal. If you were picked in the lottery, the I797C receipt would have your name. If not, nothing can be verified.

If you have proof of payment, complain to DOL on a WH4 form.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X