Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L1/L2 Visa renewal in Merida

Hi

Me and my wife are scheduled to have our ASC on 12/12 and CSC on 12/13. We also have an infant baby ( US Citizen). I was wondering if they allow infants (US Citizen) in the consulate while the interview is on. Also, our visas expired on 07/31 but mine visa approval has come and hers petition was filed much before 07/31 but it is not yet approved. We both have US B1/B2 visa. Do we need Mexico Tourist Visa?

Thanks
    Kunal

Comment

Is anyone in Merida today/tomorrow?

Comment

H1 renewal - Merida ( please share your recent experience)

I am planning to go for H1B renewal stamping to Merida, Mexico in Jan-2012. Please share your experience and what are the documents required to go Merida.
        Thanks for your reply .

Comment

Please share the details,

Hi h1renewal,
          I'm also planing for Jan 2012, can we please be in touch.
          Not booked the dates yet. waiting for my employer to send all the documents to me.
          Have you booked the dates ?
          what is the procedure and URLs to book the dates?

Do you know how you would be going? Which hotel you're checkin in.

Let me know about your plans, you I can try to match yours.
          From which place are you going.

Hi guys,
          Who have already been , please share the question consulate asked you.
          Is it safe.
          What documents you carried with you?
          How you booked the hotels (which hotel is recommended ) and which place you entered is it Merida ir Cuncus?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Canadian1,

I am planning to go Merida on January last week. You can contact me through:

[email protected]

Thanks,
            H1renewal

Comment

Share your stamping experience !

Hello Hrht , Sunrain , merida2011, Sacfun, myvisa08, visaMerida, pkunal , life12345

Did any of you visit or are visting Merida in Nov , Dec or Jan for H1 Visa stamping?

How to verify PIMS before appointment ?

Please update if you've already visited.

Thanks !

Comment

PIMS verification

Hello All,

Please post your recent experiences in Merida and email address where to send to the Merida consulate for PIMS verification

Comment

visa renewal stamping

Hello there,

I'm planning to get my H1 visa renewal stamping done. I'm not sure If I would have to go back to India to get it though. I was with Company A when I got to the US and then changed companies (Company B) in 2008. I had my visa renewed with Company B while I was in the US.
                  So I have the new I-797 and it says it's valid until 2014. But the visa stamp on my passport still shows Company A's stamp. I believe I will HAVE TO get my visa stamped as I had it renewed in the US.

My Q
                  Can I go to Mexico/Canada to get my stamping done or Do I have to get it done at the country of origin.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Avoid duplicate posts.
                    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99445

Originally posted by forcabarca View Post
                    Hello there,

I'm planning to get my H1 visa renewal stamping done. I'm not sure If I would have to go back to India to get it though. I was with Company A when I got to the US and then changed companies (Company B) in 2008. I had my visa renewed with Company B while I was in the US.
                    So I have the new I-797 and it says it's valid until 2014. But the visa stamp on my passport still shows Company A's stamp. I believe I will HAVE TO get my visa stamped as I had it renewed in the US.

My Q
                    Can I go to Mexico/Canada to get my stamping done or Do I have to get it done at the country of origin.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
                    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X