Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding not getting any reply form embassy

Hi,

After drop all the documents at New Delhi embassy in mentioned 221g green slip, after one month I mailed, they replied

"Your case is pending for the further desk review".

Now two months has been completed, i mailed twice but i did not get any response.

Is there anybody in same boat?

Should I expect any hope or not?

Please reply any senior member

Thanks
    -Vani

221g issues

After drop all the documents at New Delhi embassy in mentioned 221g green slip, after one month I mailed, they replied

Now two months has been completed, i mailed twice but i did not get any response.

---- The only option is to wait till you get a reply. Once in a while you can email them for an update. Nothing much can be done

Subramanya

Comment

same situation

Hello Vani,
      Today i was in delhi consulate for the visa interview and got out with a green 221(g), please let me know if you have got any reply ?

Comment

Now two months has been completed but i did not get any response from embassy.

If you have any information pls update me.

-Vani

Originally posted by chadhas
        Hello Vani,
        Today i was in delhi consulate for the visa interview and got out with a green 221(g), please let me know if you have got any reply ?

Comment

Hi Vani,
          I know hw frustrating it is i am also on the same boat let me know if u got any result/reply.

Thanks
          Nav

Comment

Originally posted by vani3
            Hi,

Please reply any senior member

Thanks
            -Vani
            ---- wait and watch.. we can't do anything in that process.. yes you can email them for your satisfaction, whatever updates is they have they will send you, if there is no updates then they never replies of your email. --- OMM

Comment

Hi, thanks for coming back

Now 3 months over, still i did not getting any response from embassy, even they are not replying my emails.They must have thrown my all document in dustbin i guess.

- Max how much time we can wait?
              -Will they reply?

Is it possible that they denied my application and they are not replying and i am simply waiting for their response, how i come to know about this situation?

Thanks

Comment

Now 3 months over, still i did not getting any response from embassy, even they are not replying my emails.They must have thrown my all document in dustbin i guess.

-Will they reply?

Is it possible that they denied my application and they are not replying and i am simply waiting for their response, how i come to know about this situation?

Thanks

Originally posted by OMM
                ---- wait and watch.. we can't do anything in that process.. yes you can email them for your satisfaction, whatever updates is they have they will send you, if there is no updates then they never replies of your email. --- OMM

Comment

Originally posted by vani3

-Will they reply?

Thanks
                  ---- This process is mostly hidden process, they never discussed with us, but when any response came through US embassy they will inform you, if denial notice there even they inform you too. may be they will send your case to USCIS but we can't judge it. now a days US Embassies takes lots of time on all 221g slips.

Comment

Thanks for your reply

Originally posted by OMM
                    ---- This process is mostly hidden process, they never discussed with us, but when any response came through US embassy they will inform you, if denial notice there even they inform you too. may be they will send your case to USCIS but we can't judge it. now a days US Embassies takes lots of time on all 221g slips.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X