Need help H1 B status received and pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help H1 B status received and pending

I have applied for H1B through a consultant -year 2008. From then on, USCIS site shows the case status as "Case Received and Pending" until now(even in Jan 2009). I have the receipt number. I have been asking the consultant about the visa status. He has mentioned that they haven't got any update and they can not assure the time when it would get approved. They asked me to wait until the online status changes to approved. I don't know whether I really got the approval notice or not. Would like to know the time frame on it. Could some one suggest what can I do with this? Many of my friends got H1 and shifted the job 2 months ago. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,
    radhakrishnan

Ask for a copy of form I797C form. In this form you should see you name, the consultants name and receipt number. The receipt number that consulatnt gave you shoud match the receipt number in the form.

There are consultants that give **** receipt number. Did you pay for your H1?

The delay could be probably because of the reputation of the H1 consultant or it could be that they might have received an RFE.

You may also call USCIS customer service number.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X