Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4B for Kids - DS 156 question : "Do you intend to study in US ?"

Hi All,

My kids are planning to go for H4B stamping next month and I need to fill DS 156 for them and my kids 9 and 7 studying 5th and 2nd grades in India.

On 156 form it has question "Do you intend to study in US?". Obviously I cannot keep it as "NO" as they are going to study here (US). If I have to select "YES" then I need to mention school name and other details. But right now, I don't know in which school they are going to study. Can I just mention "YES" and mention some school around my residence ? or do I need to get any documents for that from that schools ?

PLEASE HELP ME TO OVERCOME THIS ISSUE ?

Schools for H4 Kids

My kids are planning to go for H4B stamping next month and I need to fill DS 156 for them and my kids 9 and 7 studying 5th and 2nd grades in India.

On 156 form it has question "Do you intend to study in US?". Obviously I cannot keep it as "NO" as they are going to study here (US). If I have to select "YES" then I need to mention school name and other details. But right now, I don't know in which school they are going to study. Can I just mention "YES" and mention some school around my residence ? or do I need to get any documents for that from that schools ?

---- You say YES in that column. For school name and other details you can mention "as yet unidentified" (provided if you bold enough) or the name of a nearby school to your residence/local county/district area. Schools in other areas will not be admitting your children due to various policies (this is prevalent in most cities). You have to enquire about the city you reside.

---- Currently, there are no documents that need to be produced for H4 of Kidsd as they have not yet joined any shcoll or have they taken admission

Subramanya

Comment

H4B for Kids - DS 156 question : "Do you intend to study in US ?"

Thank you subramanya. I will mention the appropriate school name in my school district.

Thanks for your help.

-- Sagar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X