Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help--Urgent--H4 /H1B transfer

Hi Guys
    I came here in US on H1B visa but due to economy I have been asked by my co to find a another job.In this regard I have found another employer who is willing to take me on board.I am transfering my H1b to another co.I have a question if you could please reply me back it will be much appreciated.
    My wife who is an Indian citizen and my daughter(who was born in NZ) got their H4 Visa stamping (valid till sept 2010)from Auckland,NZ.Due to some unforeseen issues now they have gone to india (They came with me last year and left for india in Dec 2008) and they will not be back before April 2009.My Question is If my H1b transfer is approved.Can they(my wife and daughter) come back to US on same Visa or will they have to go for stamping again.
    If they go for stamping in india then Could my daughter get stamping from India itself or she will have to go to NZ for stamping.

I would really appreciate your time and efforts if some one could please reply back.

They can use thier existing visas along with your new approval notice from new company when they enter again. No new stamping needed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X