Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US consulate is not proceeding with my case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US consulate is not proceeding with my case?

Hi,

I finished my interview at Chennai on 24th of December 2008 , and was handed over Pink Slip with Batch ID for Administrative Processing . Now its been more than 2 weeks my case status is “pending process” . Applicants who have attended interview after 24th december and had been given pink slip are asked to send the Questionare and related documents which is reflected in the case status report.

Could somebody tell me why US consulate is not proceeding with my case?
    and also how let me know what's emailID of Chennai US Consulate, so that I can get update of my case.

Waiting for reply
    Last edited by mohdsalimkhatib; 01-08-2009, 04:21 AM.

Why chennai US consulate is not proceeding with my case(Pink Slip) ?

Hi,

I finished my interview at Chennai on 24th of December 2008 , and was handed over Pink Slip with Batch ID for Administrative Processing . Now its been more than 2 weeks my case status is “pending process” . Applicants who have attended interview after 24th december and had been given pink slip are asked to send the Questionare and related documents which is reflected in the case status report.

Could somebody tell me why US consulate is not proceeding with my case?
    and also how let me know what's emailID of Chennai US Consulate, so that I can get update of my case.

Waiting for reply

Comment

Hi,

There could be a name check in process... dont worrry. it wil come.

Comment

thanks for your reply .. please let me know if possible how to contact chennai US consulate

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X