Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revlaidation of H1B

Hi,
    I am currently working on L1A for company X. Also had H1B from Year 2004 to 2007 from same company X. I was working on H1B in year 2004 and left USA and came back to USA in year 2006 and entered with L1 visa. My H1B which was valid from year 2004 to year 2007 was unused as I was away from country.
    At the moment I have problems with my L1A as the current project is getting over and I will be asked to go back to India.Instead I want to continue in USA and look for new job if there is any chance to revalidate my old H1B which was unused. Pls advise whether my unused H1B can be revalidated now?If yes, who can do this?Is it must be done by the employer who had filed H1B ? or any new employer who can offer me job now canget thismold H1B revalidated?. Thank you.

Any employer can sponsor the H1b using the previously approved cap if you have period left from the 6 years of L1+H1.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1B revalidation

Thank you for your quick reponse. Incase new employer wants to sponsor H1B, can they revalidate my old H1B which was expired in year 2007?

Originally posted by txh1b
      Any employer can sponsor the H1b using the previously approved cap if you have period left from the 6 years of L1+H1.

Comment

There is nothing like revalidating a H1b. Read the FAQs. Remainder option.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

clarification

Does this mean that new employer can sponsor/apply H1b this year and can be approved under my old H1 Cap?If we go this route, how soon Ic****e this H1B ( Ihad not finished my6 years term in US including both H1 and L1).

Originally posted by txh1b

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X