X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer without pay stubs and with paystubs

Hi Experts,

Please help me,I'm in very very big trouble. Here is my case:

1.I came to US in Jan 2008 on company A, from then i'm on bench--no pay stubs.

2.In september 2008 i transferred my H1b to company B with out pay stubs and i worked there(for company B)for 4 months.I'm having pay stubs for all these 4months from company B.My job with this company is going to complete by this month(Jan 2009). My H1b transfer status for company B is showing as "case received and pending."(4months 15days as of now). This company B took my resignation letter with last date as jan 30, 2009.

3.My Company A has transferred my H1 to company C by keeping two pay stubs for november 2008 and december 2008. Company A doesn't know about company B.

a)Does i will get my new H1b for company C.
    b)what about my H1 transfer status for company B(H1b transfer filled without pay stubs). Transfer status is showing as "case received and pending."

Thanks,
    Chand

Plenty of illegal activity has been involved in your case.

1. Complain to DOL
    2. You cannot work for B as you don't qualify for portability of H1b due to you being out of status.
    3. Transfer to C has been done by fraudulent means.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

MAJOR violation

Dude,

you worked for B during nov and dec for the time period company A as well ran the payroll.
      only god can save you from this situation. if USCIS raises an RFE, kiss good bye to your H1. you will be banned for life for forgery. so lets pray that you get through without hitch.

ajay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X