Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B multiple transefer clarification

Hi All,

before posting this message i have serached for "bridging" but could not find appropriate answer to my below questions, so please help me out.

I need following clarification regarding multiple H1B transfers.

I am currently working with company A on h1b and my visa is valid till oct 2009.

I have recently transferred my H1b to company B and it is approved and still i am with Company A Payroll only.

Company B s not providing any job opportunities and asking asking me to join in india, which i donot want to do as of now.

I am now planning to transfer Company C , is it possible even if company B cancels my H1b.

and How many days without payroll we can apply for transfer because i am not sure how many more days i ll with company A project.

looking to hear from you soon
    Thanks
    Murali

Read the FAQs.

It is not mandatory to join B after a tarnsfer provided A's petition is still valid and you work for them. You can use A's paystubs and move to C with a transfer. Zero days grace after one loses job while on a H1b.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X