Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium H1

Hi,
    I am applying for H1 this year through a small sized consulting company.I was advised that they would be doing a premium H1.
    I wanted to know what does this mean? and what difference does this make with respect to the lottery?

Thanks,
    Arvind

Your application will be processed quicker and you will come to know whether you got picked in the lottery in two weeks time whereas the normal processing takes almost 2-3 months time.

Doing premium processing does not make any difference with respect to the lottery. The probability of getting approved remains the same.

Comment

consular pass

Even if you select in the lottery, you will get stuck at consulate. nowadays, it has become mandatory to have a client letter, which your staffing company may not be able to produce for you.
      You must have paid for the visa as well. You are bound to lose your money as well.

ALL OTHER PEOPLE, WHO ARE FILING THROUGH DESI COMPANIES, ALWAYS ASK FOR CLIENT LETTER TO SEE GENUINE POSITION. ELSE YOU WILL NOT GET THROUGH CONSULATE.

Best luck,

Ajay

Originally posted by Arv77
      Hi,
      I am applying for H1 this year through a small sized consulting company.I was advised that they would be doing a premium H1.
      I wanted to know what does this mean? and what difference does this make with respect to the lottery?

Thanks,
      Arvind

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X