Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help for H4 Visa.

Hi frnds,

i m having valid H1 approval (till may 2010) and Visa stamp (valid till sep 2009). i am planing for my marriage in feb 09 and want to apply for my wife's H4 visa at mumbai. i m hving 2008's w2 and i will have pay stubs till Dec08 (travelling on end of jan). i came here in oct 2006 on some XYZ employer's visa stamp. then i transfer my H1 with 2 employers. my 2008's W2 is from my current employer.
    So my Questions are as under:-
    1-2006's and 2007's W2 is required or is must or its just supporting docs? and show them if they ask? will it be OK if she dont carry them or dont have?
    2-my Passport Visa stamp is with XYZ employer then my current employer. i m hving my latest 1-797 with validity of may 2010 from my current employer. so difference in Passport Visa stamp & current employer will be matter for my wife's H4??
    3-do i really need to go for stamping as i dont think that i'll have that much time to stay in india??
    4- is there any chance of rejection or refusal for H4 visa? i mean in which case they reject or refuse to issue H4?

Please Please reply....
    i am really tensed with all this questions.....
    Thanks a lot in advance........
    Last edited by AAPP; 01-22-2009, 02:31 AM.

Hi,

(1) She should have all W2-s with her (Atleast for last 2 years) - these are supporting documents and Visa officer can ask for it.
    (2) No - it will not create problem for H4 - She has to carry ur latest I-797 , Employment Letter , Paystubs etc from ur current employer for Visa
    (3) u r not required to go for stamping as u have already a visa stamped in ur passport till Sep 2009.So it seems that u r coming before to US than ur wife....
    (4) hmmmmmm...unless everything /all docs are in place ...there should not be any reason for rejection...u can search in this forum to check for what all reasons H4 was refused/delayed etc...

Thanks and regards,
    Abhay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X