Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worked with SoftwareGT in 2007, what are my chances of H1B approval with them again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worked with SoftwareGT in 2007, what are my chances of H1B approval with them again?

I worked with SoftwareGT two years ago, I had to suddenly go back to India, because of my mother's ill health. SoftwareGT is now hiring again for 2009, I really want to work with them, they were so helpful with my situation in the past. What are my chances of an H1B approval for this year?

You are already cap counted in the past and need not apply for a new H1b for 2009. Read the FAQs.

You could have any employer apply for a H1b using your previously approved cap number and begin work for them anytime.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

softwareGT

It is a subtle advertizement. Besides if you do some search on this desi company, you would find that this company is actively involved in fraud. Please refer a website with a name of desi and crunch, remove and.
      This people are fraud so stay away from them.
      Shame on you guys from SoftwareGT. You are trying to take innocent people on ride by selling them AMERICAN DREAM which no longer exist. You guys don't pay on bench so your employees go out of status and they become their bonded labor since they cannot transfer anywhere with no pay stub.

Ajay

Originally posted by Sandy_M
      I worked with SoftwareGT two years ago, I had to suddenly go back to India, because of my mother's ill health. SoftwareGT is now hiring again for 2009, I really want to work with them, they were so helpful with my situation in the past. What are my chances of an H1B approval for this year?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X