Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b job application Query

Hello Every1,

Would you guys please help me with some of the questions that I have about H1b job Application?

I am currently in the UK, working as a Software Developer. I am a Graduate in Software engg. (UK Degree) and also have one year’s placement experience.

1)I only have 6-7 months experience after graduation. I am looking for .net development opportunities in the US. As I have relatively less work experience, is it ok to apply for jobs for this year?
    2)If I apply to companies this year and they don’t proceed further, is it going to affect my chances if I apply for to that company next year again?
    3)Would someone please guide me into right direction and also advise me on some websites I can look for jobs.

I would be grateful if someone would let me know. Thanks.

Would some1 please reply.

Thanks

Comment

First of all, you have to search h1b sponsors. If they have a job matching to your profile, they will file your h1b this year.

After filing petition, first step is lottery selection. If your petition got picked up in random lottery system, it will be processed further either for approval or denial.

To understand this process, start from here

I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X