H1B receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B receipt

I am transferring my H1 from company A to company B and my company lawyer send the documents to immigration service on 1/20. could you Please tell me usually how long it takes to get the receipt number.

Thanks

A week or two.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

If premium processing, then you have got the EAC by now. I am not sure with the regular one. It takes a week at most after EAC to get the approval in premium.

Comment

DO NOT make any move till ur h1 is completely X'ed

Comment

If premium processing, then you have got the EAC by now. I am not sure with the regular one.
          USCIS issues an EAC on receipt of petition so in both case time line is same. Only processing time is different.

Talk to your company lawyer. Only he can find an exact reason.
          I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Originally posted by better_nation
            OFF Topic

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X