Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice For H4 Stamping Query

Hi
    I was on L1 till Oct 2008 and applied for L1 to H1 as COS. It got approved and My h1 started from Oct1,2008. I got my project from Nov 17.
    My H1b company's w2 shows amount for 1 month salary only.
    Now I want to sent my wife for H4 stamping with 3 month salary slip.

1. So is there any problem for her during visa interview as I was without salary from 1 Oct to 15 Nov. ?
    2. what in case Visa officer will ask her about my status form Oct1 to Nov 15 as I do have paystub starting from Nov17 ?Will absence on leave is a Option?

3. Do need to sent Notarized copy of all supporting documents?

4. Surname in my spouse passport is before marriage and in my child paspport her (My spouse) surname is after marriage surname.? Any issue with this conflict?

She will carry Original Marriage certificate which mention her old surname and new surname after marriage.

Thanks for your needful Information.

Your employer MUST pay you from Oct 1st. Rather than try to find illegal work-arounds, demand the pay from your employer. That is the law! Complain to DOL if they don't want to pay on a WH4 form.

Such cases should warn people enough about USCIS acting on benching situations later on when detected.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X