Travel on H-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel on H-1

I plan to travel to Canada for Immigration Landing in mid Feb. My H-1B is valid till 4 March. Can I enter back to the US on my vaild H-1?

Wanted to make sure there was no requirement such as H-1 B being valid for over 1 or 3 months?

I plan to travel to Canada for Immigration Landing in mid Feb. My H-1B is valid till 4 March. Can I enter back to the US on my vaild H-1?

Wanted to make sure there was no requirement such as H-1 B being valid for over 1 or 3 months?

---- You need a visa stamped on your Passport to enter the US. When you say H1B it does not imply a visa

Subramanya

Comment

Travel on H-1B

Yes. My Visa is stamped on the passport and I have a valid I-94.

However, the visa and I-94 expires in 7 days. So, I wanted to check if there are any requirements on the Visa being valid for 1 or 3 months at the time of entry into the US.

Comment

Yes. My Visa is stamped on the passport and I have a valid I-94.

However, the visa and I-94 expires in 7 days. So, I wanted to check if there are any requirements on the Visa being valid for 1 or 3 months at the time of entry into the US.

---- If you have a valid and stamped visa on your Passport you can enter US. A new I-94 may be issued while you enter US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X