Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-94 expired

Here is the my case description

1) I was working with Company AA on H1B and later got a job in Company BB and applied for H1B transfer on 01/14/2007

2) got a lien number and started working with Company BB from 01/28/2007 (not yet received the H1B approval and approval notice)
    3) Travelled to India on Apr 23rd 2007 and returned to USA using on the Old Company H1B (AA) because i haven't received the new Company (BB) H1B approval copy.

4) At port of entry at 05/10/2007 they issued me a i94 until 10/03/2008. based on Company AA H1B and visa

5) Later i received the new (company BB) H1B with a I94 valid from 06/05/2007 to1/14/2010.( board of entry I-94 and this approved H1b I-94 did not match).

6) Now i transfered my H1b with CC on Feb 2008 on premium processing at California center

7) INS send a RFE and responded to that on MAY 27th 2008.

8) The case status was showed on pending until 11/20/2008 ,even customer service was also given the same as showed on the website .But actually the petition was denied on JUNE 4th 2008 ,INS did not updated the cases status on their website .
    i(applicant) have sent an email to premium processing unit and requested them about the pending status for long time, immediately they have updated the site ,but my employer did not received any denial notice from the INS.

9) on DEC 12 th 2008 i have applied for the new H1b transfer with DD on premium processing at Vermont ,INS send RFE on 12/31/2008.my employer was preparing the documents .

i am worrying about the status .

1 .How long i can stay here since my I-94 was expired on Oct 03 2008.

2. what is the situation and what are the options if i get denied for the current transfer?

Read "cloning" posts on the forum and get a good attorney. You need that.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X