Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B transfer

Hi
    I am planning to file for my H1 transfer thru a consulting company A. Meanwhile if I get a job offer from another company B and they file for my transfer later than A, which one will get approved? (Does the latest one get approved/considered?IN this case B ) Do I have a choice in this? Also, will the money spent on transfer be refunded to company A, if B's transfer is approved?
    Really confused

Read bridging posts on the forum. USCIS collects "processing" fees not "approval" fees.

You should not pay H1b fees, it is illegal.

A recent article on some website says this:

The eyes of Federal authorities were pinned on Vision Systems Group Inc., a New Jersey company that has an office in Coon Rapids, Iowa and it was accused of filing documents with the government showing the workers were employed in Iowa, where they could be paid less than if they worked on the coasts.

But Federal authorities claimed that the workers were working on coasts bagging big pay packs and thereby alleged with the charges of dislocating and displacing US workers that could have done those jobs in those locations.

The government also seeks the penalty of $7.4 million in the alleged offenses.

On a whole, the Vision Systems Group stood vulnerable to the question of Federal authorities and now Visa procedures are going to be affected by this. Observers opine that it is part of activity that is being carried by Obama led government to please the local Americans and their employment rights.

It is known that only 65,000 skilled workers are allowed into the U.S. on H-1B visas. They can live in the country for three years with an additional option of extending for another 3 years. We have to see how things change from now on.

A source said that the following were arrested in USA in this case on Wednesday:

1. Shiva Neeli, arrested in Boston on conspiracy and mail fraud charges;
    2. Ramakrishna Maguluri, arrested in Atlanta on conspiracy and mail fraud charges;
    3. Villiappan Subbaiah, arrested in Dallas on conspiracy and mail fraud charges;
    4. Suresh Pola; arrested in Philadelphia on conspiracy and mail fraud charges;
    5. Chockalingham Palaniappan, arrested in San Jose, Calif., on conspiracy, mail fraud and wire fraud charges;
    6. Vijay Myneni, arrested in San Jose, Calif., on conspiracy and mail fraud charges;
    7. Venkata Guduru, arrested in New Jersey on conspiracy and mail fraud charges;
    8. Amit Justa, arrested in New Jersey on conspiracy and mail fraud charges; and
    9. Karambir Yadav, arrested in Louisville, Ky., on conspiracy and mail fraud charges.
    10. Vishnu Reddy, who was arrested in Los Angeles on conspiracy, mail fraud and wire fraud charges and named in a separate indictment, was identified as the president of Pacific West Corporation, of Santa Clara, Calif.
    11. Praveen Andapally, in New Jersey on conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud and for false statement in immigration matter. He claimed as president of Venturisoft Inc., of South Plainfield, N.J.

Whitaker revealed that majority of the frauds are from India and Pakistan. It is believed that the US is planning to make amendments in H1B program and immigration procedures followed by this.

Many have taken part in this investigation including U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Inspector General and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and the Social Security Administration.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X