No announcement yet.

are visa interview dates in india open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are visa interview dates in india open?

I am planning to attend my h1b renewal visa in chennai in march 1st week. Usually they open the interview slots 3 weeks before the intended date. But now, they have not opened the interview dates from march 1st week (available dates are till end of Feb), which is only two weeks from the time I am posting this thread. Does any one know why they are not opening the interview slots. Are they stopping giving visas due to the stimulus plan (i might be wrong). Please help me.

RE: are visa interview dates in india open?

Rajaneesh - I was searching for same answer and ended up finding your link. I am also looking for a specific date in March for my interview in Chennai and found that the dates are not opened (?). I am bit concerned now because I am coming for a vacation to India and my visa has expired. Please do let me know if you happen to hear any updates on the appointment availability. I am checking the websites daily to see whether the slots are opened in march - but no luck so far.

Originally posted by rajaneeshjandhyam
    I am planning to attend my h1b renewal visa in chennai in march 1st week. Usually they open the interview slots 3 weeks before the intended date. But now, they have not opened the interview dates from march 1st week (available dates are till end of Feb), which is only two weeks from the time I am posting this thread. Does any one know why they are not opening the interview slots. Are they stopping giving visas due to the stimulus plan (i might be wrong). Please help me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X