Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Re-Stamping

Hi,

I am going to VISA stamping to Chennai Embassy on March 11th. I am worrying by reading daily news papers on H1B Issues.

I am staying in US from past 3 yrs and I have 3 W2's, pay stubs and all documents. Currently working with one of the corporate company. I am going to India for visiting for couple of weeks and I need to re-stamp the US VISA in Chennai Embassy.

I am in a worry by reading news papers on H1B VISA's. Can some one guide me is there any issue by getting re-stamp my passport for my case.

I am currently working with the client which is not in the TARP funds request list.

If any issue will be there by getting re-stamp I will hold my trip for couple of months till the current situation will be straight.

There is no bias for visa stamping if you already have a valid job and working without any status issues.

You know the media in India jumps on such issues. One of my friend that went to India of late came back and said he was asked by a barber if he has a job in US. The barber also heard that people have lost their jobs and have sold their cars and are now walking to work. They exaggerate things and situations to their convenience.

At one time, every unmarried girl wanted an IT professional in US or in B'lore. Now, no one wants to get married to US grooms as reported by many popular Indian match making sites.

That is the hype the media creates.
    Last edited by txh1b; 02-16-2009, 01:12 PM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1 Re-Stamping

That's true Sir. even my friends in India also asking the same... They think the situation in US so bad... even we didn't see here that much bad that what they think.

I will plan my trip on March 11. I hope nothing will happen for my case... I have all documents and legal status.

Thanks a lot for response.

Comment

Dont worry srinu...u will get ur stamping done.

one of my friends got his staming (F1 to H1b) in chennai yesterday.
        Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X