Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B VISA please help advise...

Hi,

I have a Masters from USA and have H1B APPROVED in 2007 from a consultancy A. I was about to go for stamping next month to India and I heard the news that a person from my consultancy got her H4-H1 visa cancelled citing **** pay stubs and also her husband was summoned from usa to India and his visa was revoked too. I have been consistently employed with a client since nov 2007 and have all the neccessary documents and in the light of these can you suggest,

1.Whether I can proceed with my F1-H1B STAMPING.

or

2.Should I get my H1B visa transferred to another company and go for my H1B stamping after getting the stipulated 4-5 paystubs.

Please advise, your response/advise is highly appreciated

Thanks

**** pay stubs? To all the jokers that think it is okay to have anything in ****, this must be a good lesson.

If your employer was involved in the **** stuff, I would urge you to find another employer soon and have your petition transferred. If it is the employee that was involved, let them face it and you will be fine.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I am assuming an employee cant really be alone responsible for **** pay-stubs. So if the company was involved, the company is black-listed now. Good info, looks like uscis is waking up.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X