Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer question

Hello All,

I am currently working for a Company A and i have trasferred my h1 to Company B. I have got I797C notice on Dec 15, but i havent received my I797B yet and the online status shows "case received and pending".

I am planning to quit the Company A and join company B. Will i get any RFE after joining company B? Should i go for updating the current filling for premium processing before quitting Company A.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kumar

Can somebody reply to my question.. please?

Thanks,
    Kumar

Comment

To be safe, either wait till it gets approved and then move or get a PP and move. The current situation with so many rejections makes it risky.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1 B Transfer

Hi,

I am in H1B and it got expired and my current employer A has applied for h1b extension and i got the extention petition papers. I would like transfer my h1 to another company B. Is this petition paper is enough for transfer or should i have a valid visa stamping since my visa validity is over.

Can you please clarify??

Thanks,
        Kumar

Comment

Can somebody reply to my question please?

Thanks,
          Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X