Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1- Transfer Query

Hi Immihelp,

1. I came to USA with employer A - I got my first H1 approval for only 1.5 years(in I797 and H1 visa stamp also).

2.After coming to USA- Employer A applied extension and I got extenion for 3 years.

3.After the above mentioned extension - I transferred my H1 to Company B(premium process and received notice in 4 days successfully).

4. But not joined in company B- continued with company A.

5.Four months back - I resigned company A and applied transfer to company C (using company A approval notice and pay stubs) -Now working with company C with receipt number.

6. On Feb11-2009 I got an RFE on my education evaluation( I am not a computer engineer - but Engineering with another deree- need to respond RFE by mar-28-2009).

7.Company C will responde RFE soon- if any thing goes wrong - , if it gets denied Shall I join in B. When should employer B start me on his payroll?

8. I am having more than 8 years exp in software industry.

Past 2 years(after coming to USA)- I am not bench for single day.

if my transfer to company C gets denied - How about my status?

Thanks in advance,

Soni
    Last edited by sonika1; 02-19-2009, 03:44 PM.

Hi txh1b,

Could you please answer my question.

Thanks,
    Soni

Comment

If B has not revoked the H1b, you can join B the day C's H1b gets denied and begin work.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you very much for your immidiate response

is there any possibility to VOID my B company H1 by INS - just becoz of company C's query and rejection

Thanks,
        Soni

Comment

Not unless there was any fraud involved or if B cancels it. Each H1b is independent for that company. You have to travel out and enter with B's approval notice and get a new I-94 to be safe as it has been more than 60 days after the approval came. Talk to your attorney as to what is the best approach.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X