Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B extension RFE problems

Hi,

My company has filed for my extension in dec 08. Its been two months and i have not got any status back from USCIS. My current H1 expires in March (next month). My company is going to now do a PREMIUM so that i get teh decision early. While talking with the lawyers at the company i found out that these days lot of RFE's are raised- more because of to get the employer's detail. My employer is pretty big but out of the 5 H1 filed along with me, 2 have come back as RFE, 1 approved and 2 pending (one of which is mine).

Is it true that they are raising a lot of RFE's? Are they rejecting after the documents are sent for RFE? Or is it that they verify it properly still (like previously).

What is the time I am looking at if there is an RFE? I mean how much time does it take for them to look at the documents sent as a response for RFE and give an approval/rejection?

Pat.

RFEs are for clarifications and does not always result in a denial. You should get it PPd just because you will get to know the result sooner.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X