Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Chennai not handling my case Urgent

Hi Experts,
    I had been to chennai consulate on 19 sep 2008 for H1 & H4 I was issued a 221g and later on 11 sep i had provided the rest of the document like unemployment wages report etc .After 3 days I received the passport with no visa stamped on it and a letter stating that my case has been send to USICS and chennai consulate is not handling my case any more...Till date i am waiting for their response ..

My Questions
    1.Can I check my status online in USICS.
    2.Can any one tell me should i wait for that or apply for a new H1 visa in 2009
    3.Should I keep hopes

Regards
    Deepak

Your employer is probably black listed and the consulate referred your case to USCIS for revoke. They can either affirm their decision or revoke it. Your employer will receive note of it in the form of a re-affirmed I797.

You will also see LUD on your case if you have a online case status profile created and your case added to it on USCIS website.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X