Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension Docs (Wage Report)

Hi All,

I am planning to go to India and attend H1B extension stamping at Chennai.

I have been reading discussion about docs, one of which is "Wage Report". Our current employee count is around 25,000. How can I submit "Wage Report" of 25,000 employees.

Employer Tax Returns : Do they give Tax Papers for the last 2 or 3 years as it is big corporate company ?

Project Details : My project is in-house project (Product) for many banks (worldwide), what kind of documents do I need to take to prove this ?
    Do I need to submit any client list (who bought our product) ?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Sagar

Originally posted by sagar197812
    Hi All,

I am planning to go to India and attend H1B extension stamping at Chennai.

I have been reading discussion about docs, one of which is "Wage Report". Our current employee count is around 25,000. How can I submit "Wage Report" of 25,000 employees.

Employer Tax Returns : Do they give Tax Papers for the last 2 or 3 years as it is big corporate company ?

Project Details : My project is in-house project (Product) for many banks (worldwide), what kind of documents do I need to take to prove this ?
    Do I need to submit any client list (who bought our product) ?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Sagar
    ---- if VO asking for these docs , you must have to provide... but for big enterprise they demand atleast some persone or your project or team members wage reports.. you are not or 1person on H1B mostly not handle 25k peoples... as per my view any how you have to arrange it if requiered... for project description : you have to know it, client or project details should be depend on your skill to...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X