Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody please help me Very urgent..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody please help me Very urgent..................

I have an approved petition of company A till march 30th.they applied for extension and i got RFE. Attorney replied for that RFE. Iam not sure for the approval as I am on bench but my employer is paying for me. Now for safe side I want apply for my H1 transfer to company B. So that if they deny extension application i can still stay here after March 30th as my transfer will be in process.
    Below are my questions

• Is it safe to apply for transfer while extension is in process with RFE?
    • Will extension application have any adverse decision due to transfer application at same time?

I have an approved petition of company A till march 30th.they applied for extension and i got RFE. Attorney replied for that RFE. Iam not sure for the approval as I am on bench but my employer is paying for me. Now for safe side I want apply for my H1 transfer to company B. So that if they deny extension application i can still stay here after March 30th as my transfer will be in process.
    Below are my questions

• Is it safe to apply for transfer while extension is in process with RFE?

---- yes, it is not a problem

• Will extension application have any adverse decision due to transfer application at same time?

---- Both are independent applications. One does not have a bearing on the other. In either case ensure that you are in legal status for staying in the US

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya,

---- Both are independent applications. One does not have a bearing on the other. In either case ensure that you are in legal status for staying in the USA.

If my petitions are i n peding with uscis is not enough for me to stay after my I94 expires.Do i need to still confirm for my legal status.
      If so how can i found that please advise..
      Thankyou.

Comment

---- Both are independent applications. One does not have a bearing on the other. In either case ensure that you are in legal status for staying in the USA.

If my petitions are i n peding with uscis is not enough for me to stay after my I94 expires.Do i need to still confirm for my legal status.

---- If there are pending applications with the USCIS, you can continue to stay in the US, until a decision is made. Normally it is a 240 days time period

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X