Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on H and L visa..Urgent please

Hi,

I have some doubts which I want to know the answers for them very urgently.

Currently Iam on L1 Visa working in USA for Company A.My contract is going to end soon.

I have got H1 approval also from company B with change of status in 2008. I have done Leap Frog on OCT 1st to avoid the change of status and I continued to work on L1 for company A.

Now that my contract is going to end , I want to utilise my H1 staying in USA. What are the possible options I have?

I am getting calls from Company C to join them. But my question is can I join Company C without any pay stubs from Company B..

Please provide me the options I have so that I can plan accordingly.

Bottomline is i want to work on H1 now.

Please some one clear my doubts.

thanks in advance,

Ask C to help you with the transfer with a COS. Let the application be received before your contract with L1 employer is up. Provide paystubs from L1 employment to prove status and current I-94 for COS.

Comment

so we dont have to worry about company B? and I dont have any documents from Company B..just a soft copy of the H1 apporval..Please advise

Comment

please someone answer my question..

Comment

Read the FAQs. If you were never on H1b status with B, you don't have to worry about them or paystubs from them. Paystubs represent your status.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

C can file a new cap exempt petition with change of status.
            This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

ok thanks all for your replies..then what if B come to know that i joined some other...can they cancel my visa?

Comment

Hello, can someone please elaborate on the solution i have?

Comment

There isn't anything to elaborate on. Just have a new employer file for a H1b transfer COS as usual providing your H1b approval I797 copy.

That is pretty much it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X