Urgent - H1B revoked - help plz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - H1B revoked - help plz...

Hello, I came to US in 2006 and worked for Employer A . In 2007 transferred my visa to Employer B. Later I moved to a different city working for a different client but for the same employer B . My employer filed another petition for change of location and
    this was also approved . So I have 2 approved petitions (I797) from Employer B and one from Employer A.
    Recently I got laid off in January 2009 and my employer told that they will be revoking
    my petition and told me to tranfer my visa to another employer.I have been searching for employers who could sponsor me,
    but none of them are ready to sponser me saying that I dont have a job now.

I checked the petition status in the USCIS case status web site and found out that my 2nd petition from employer B is on a pending review status for revoke. It doesn't say it is revoked though) But my 1st petition for employer B is still in approved status (before my relocation)

Does 'pending status' make me legal in US now until I find out another employer?

Does my first petition, which is not in marked for revoke make me legal in US?

If I find a new employer for H1 transfer, can I use my 2nd petition (Status pending for revoke) from employer B or shall I use the 1st petition which is still in approved status from employer B . I have the I94 from both the petition.

Does anybody know any employer ready to sponsor an H1B visa for me?

Please let me also know if there are any other alternatives. Thanks in advance

Your most current petition (2nd) with a company is your valid petition. The old one was amended to reach a new one. So they also need to revoke the new one only the 2nd one. The old one is not valid for transfer if the new one is already being revoked.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X