Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

legal problems while applying for H1-B at the same time working on OPT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal problems while applying for H1-B at the same time working on OPT!!

Hi,

I recently graduated and I am working on OPT as a part time employee at my university. I going to apply for H1-B visa through a consultant and i have not told about this to my present employer i.e. to the university...my question is....can i continue to work with present employer and apply for H1-B on other employer (consultant) name?

are there going to any legal problems? i mean....my present employer is running my payroll and i am applying for H1 on another employer name!.....are there going to be any complication when my H1 file is being reviewed by US authorities?

Please help me guys....i think i am trouble!

Thanks,
    krish

I recently graduated and I am working on OPT as a part time employee at my university. I going to apply for H1-B visa through a consultant and i have not told about this to my present employer i.e. to the university...my question is....can i continue to work with present employer and apply for H1-B on other employer (consultant) name?

are there going to any legal problems? i mean....my present employer is running my payroll and i am applying for H1 on another employer name!.....are there going to be any complication when my H1 file is being reviewed by US authorities?

---- This is a general route to go for a H1B. There should not be any legal problems or hurdles in the way. Wish you all the best

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X