Please help really really urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help really really urgent

I have posted this query many times and hope if I get a correct answer , it will help others as well, who are in exactly same situation
    My employer said he is going to terminate me soon March end , because of the economic situation. I am currently on H1 and would like to get back to H4 visa. What is the process? I want to initiate H4 process through my husband's company immediately (while I am still employed).
    1) How many paystubs do I need to submit for the process? Will it be Jan, Feb 2009 or will it include this month March as well?
    2) He says he will indicate USCIS that I am no longer employed (by March end), in that case if I apply for H4 conversion and later on future date , say 2010, can I search back job using same H1 or do I have to apply for fresh H1 under quota for 2010?

These are real serious and urgent queries. Hope to get response at the earliest.
    Thanks in advance

1. You have to submit I539 for COS with proof of continuous status/paystubs for the past 2-3 months prior to your termination of H1b.
    2. Read the FAQs. A link is available on every post of mine.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. I will initiate the process at earliest to continue my status.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X