H4 Stamping -- Pay Stubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping -- Pay Stubs

My wife is going for a H4 stamping on March 27. I got an offer from company B on January 2nd week and I filed my H1 transfer from Company A to company B on January 3rd week and started working for Employer B from February as I need to wait for the H1 receipt. Now My H1 with employer B got approved. I have the pay stubs for all the months except January . My question is when giving the documents and pay stubs for my wife H4 stamping , will there be an issue for not having the pay stub for the month of January.. Please let me know.

Originally posted by marmos
    My wife is going for a H4 stamping on March 27. I got an offer from company B on January 2nd week and I filed my H1 transfer from Company A to company B on January 3rd week and started working for Employer B from February as I need to wait for the H1 receipt. Now My H1 with employer B got approved. I have the pay stubs for all the months except January . My question is when giving the documents and pay stubs for my wife H4 stamping , will there be an issue for not having the pay stub for the month of January.. Please let me know.
    -- pay stubs are mostly issued every 15days of each months... send her February's 2 pay stub and possible to send 3rd pay stub of march. no worry about january.... you can send paystub of decembers and becarefull if VO ask about paystub of january give proper valid good answer..... she sure get the visa...

Comment

If asked, explain truthfully.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X