Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Location to buy the Visa receipt for H4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location to buy the Visa receipt for H4?

My wife is from Chennai and her passport is also from the same place.
    Can she buy the HDFC (VISA) receipt from mumbai and attend the visa interview from Mumbai OR she has to go to Chennai and get the receipt and attend the interview from there...

Thanks

Any HDFC location voucher can be used. Visit VFS website for locations that accept payments for the visa. Not all branches do.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

But what about the interview location - Chennai OR Mumbai ?

Comment

Your choice. Read the FAQs on VFS website. It is clearly mentioned.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

She has to go to Chennai, only people returning from work from US can choose any location.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba
            She has to go to Chennai, only people returning from work from US can choose any location.
            The point being discussed in this thread is about the location of interview with a HDFC receipt purchased from a particular location.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X