Apply Fresh H1b this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply Fresh H1b this year

I have got an offer from a multinational comp to file an h1b for me in the current year quota. I have earlier worked in US on L1b with a reputed firm. I have a few questions.

1. On what factors can my application be rejected? I work in .net and has 6 yrs exp (2.5 yrs in US)

2. Is technology you work on important part of application. Can they reject me for not working in a very critical knowledge area like hot technologies etc

Thanks in advance.

Jinnee

Most importantly, if you have a genuine job as a basis to filing H1, not to fill the already full benches of all those crappy consultant employers.

Comment

Originally posted by jinneebhat
      I have got an offer from a multinational comp to file an h1b for me in the current year quota. I have earlier worked in US on L1b with a reputed firm. I have a few questions.

1. On what factors can my application be rejected? I work in .net and has 6 yrs exp (2.5 yrs in US)

2. Is technology you work on important part of application. Can they reject me for not working in a very critical knowledge area like hot technologies etc

Thanks in advance.

Jinnee
      --- Dosen't matter you worked before on L1, it's never get any benefits to your H1B process , if your employer is not ****, education & all H1B related docs are well okay , employer is not black listed in DOL, then you will sure get the visa. Remember interview for H1B is very normal...

Comment

First possible basis of denial is of course not being selected in the lottery.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X