Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh H1 filing

Hi,

I am on H4. I am planning to apply for H1 this year. I have been hearing that so many people arent filing this year due to market conditions.

A.Please let me know if it is safe to apply for H1 this year, considering the new H1 law being passed.
    B.Is it legal of any company to take the H1 fee of either 3200 or 2500 while submitting the documents?Or should they take only after it is selected?

Regards

For those who are giving money for applying h1, may lose all their money if a query is raised by USCIS for their case. These days USCIS is sending page long queries for even H1 transfer, expect more queries from them for new H1

A desi consultant would rather withdraw the aplication or USCIS may reject it. In both cases, you lose your money.
    If your case is genuine and queries are resolved, you may get your H1b. Next step will be to face the market conditions.

Comment

Most importantly, apply only if you have a genuine job as a basis to filing H1, not to fill the already full benches of all those crappy consultant employers.

Comment

The only other name for luxury treatment - Bench

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I am on H4. I am planning to apply for H1 this year. I have been hearing that so many people arent filing this year due to market conditions.

A.Please let me know if it is safe to apply for H1 this year, considering the new H1 law being passed.
          B.Is it legal of any company to take the H1 fee of either 3200 or 2500 while submitting the documents?Or should they take only after it is selected?

---- What is the new H1 law being passed. Could you give a brief of it. We would be happy to hear that ASAP

---- Before or after selection, money taken for filing H1 is illegal and you can kiss your H1 good bye before and after

Subramanya

Comment

thank u everyone for ur replies...

actually the law i mean to say is the emphasis being laid on recruiting native americans rather than foreign nationals...

Comment

Originally posted by H4confusedvisa
              thank u everyone for ur replies...

actually the law i mean to say is the emphasis being laid on recruiting native americans rather than foreign nationals...

That ain't new. That has always been the case for H1b.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X