DS157 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS157 question

As mentioned in my previous threads, my wife is going for a H4 stamping. She came to US in H4 and changed to H1 and was working for a year. She applied for COS to H4 and got approved last month. Could you Please let me know the question in DS157, which asks for Not Including current employer, list two employers. (Q.no 12). Does the Employment details really need for applying dependent visa and if so, do I need to mention her H1 employer (which she or me is not currently working with) and her previous employer in India. Please let me know

Originally posted by marmos
    As mentioned in my previous threads, my wife is going for a H4 stamping. She came to US in H4 and changed to H1 and was working for a year. She applied for COS to H4 and got approved last month. Could you Please let me know the question in DS157, which asks for Not Including current employer, list two employers. (Q.no 12). Does the Employment details really need for applying dependent visa and if so, do I need to mention her H1 employer (which she or me is not currently working with) and her previous employer in India. Please let me know
    ---- if currently she is working then you must have to enter, otherwise not needed to show old or previous employer, just write house wife as occupation. your H1B employer name is must requiered..... but for her you can show house wife if she is not working at present...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X