H1B transfer Visa stamping and POE issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer Visa stamping and POE issues

i transfered my h1b from company A to B to C.
    A - Dec2006 to Nov2007 (A's visa still valid till Sep 2009)
    B - nov2007 to nov2008
    C - Dec2008 onwards.

the reason for my change of job was due to project, the other company wanted me in their payroll. Is having 3 companies in 3 yrs be a problem?

I'm planning to go on a 2 weeks vacation to India and get my visa stamped before coming back. My current company C is a Non-profit org and i work in house (no clients). Will there be any problem in getting my visa stamped? i'm getting little scared seeing all these stories and enquiries done by consulates / POE officers. my education, job records, paystubs, past 2yrs w2 all are 100% perfect.

Please suggest me if i can still travel or be cautious to the situation and stay back.

If i can travel What docs should i take?

thanks in advance.
    BR

expectign reply from txh1b

Awaiting response...

Comment

I see no issues or reason to be worried at all in your case.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you txh1b for the reply.

1. What are the documents do i need to carry to answer any questions from the VO or POE officer?

2. Can my wife get H4 stamped, without my stamping done for my current company's visa? please explain.

thanks.

Comment

1. The usual stuff. I am not going to write it down as immihelp already has it.
          2. There is no pre-requisite for you to have a H1b stamped to have the H4 get a stamp.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you txh1b.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X