Senior members, plz reply...Need to send H1 papers by tomorrow morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior members, plz reply...Need to send H1 papers by tomorrow morning

Senior members & ppl who have experience, could you reply to my below post...I need to send H1 papers to the employer by tomorrow morning. Thanks.

My wife came to US on H4 visa in Dec-2008. She has 1.5 years of experience in India. She completed her B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in April 2007.

I am planning to apply for H1 visa for her in the April - 2009 quota. My current vendor at my client location agreed to file a new H1 visa for her. Please see if you can answer the following questions.

1. Is 1.5 years of experience enough to get the H1 approved ?

2. She was working part time in software development for her Brother's Resort while she was doing her engineering. Can I include that experience in to her total experience? He can give her experience letter for the same.

3. If her H1 gets approved, will she move automatically to H1 COS?

4. Is there a way to avoid automatic COS, so that she can take up the H1 status only after she finds out a project.

5. Many employers are not ready to apply for a new H1 this year. Do you guys think we should be prepared with some special queries, when we apply this year?

6. This vendor has direct client. So I am assuming that he can produce client letter if USCIS asks for it. Am I wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by impdocs
    Senior members & ppl who have experience, could you reply to my below post...I need to send H1 papers to the employer by tomorrow morning. Thanks.

My wife came to US on H4 visa in Dec-2008. She has 1.5 years of experience in India. She completed her B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in April 2007.

I am planning to apply for H1 visa for her in the April - 2009 quota. My current vendor at my client location agreed to file a new H1 visa for her. Please see if you can answer the following questions.

1. Is 1.5 years of experience enough to get the H1 approved ?
    --- if experience is her field related then its enough. for H1B there is no min or max limit for experience.
    2. She was working part time in software development for her Brother's Resort while she was doing her engineering. Can I include that experience in to her total experience? He can give her experience letter for the same.
    --- depend on you, if you want to show you can. but it should be match with her jobrole skill sets.
    3. If her H1 gets approved, will she move automatically to H1 COS?
    ---- first apply , when she selected in lottery system.. upto that duration keep searching on COS....
    4. Is there a way to avoid automatic COS, so that she can take up the H1 status only after she finds out a project.
    ---- she must have to work with same employer.
    5. Many employers are not ready to apply for a new H1 this year. Do you guys think we should be prepared with some special queries, when we apply this year?
    ----- Not requiered.... for nothing... if she have job offer with genuene employer no matter regarding any preparation.
    6. This vendor has direct client. So I am assuming that he can produce client letter if USCIS asks for it. Am I wrong here?
    --- only employer job offer letter and employer have to fill I-129. no matter about client project. she have to show client project when she will go for stamping..
    Thanks in advance.
    --- Best luck..

Comment

Thanks.

In the experience letter for the part time job, do we need to specify it as 'part time'? Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X