X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Confirmation

Hi

All Members,

I have submitted twise all the documents at window #5 New Delhi embassy that is required by the VO, when I sent the mails for confirmation, I got mail from embassy, that they did not get any documents.

Any body got any acknowledgement from window no # 5 at New Delhi after dropping the documents.

Please urgent!

Thanks,

hi , now wait and watch.. if no reply in 1month then resubmit again with all listed documents, submit photocopy of Greenslip too. don'tworry somany times they not respond well, when your case under process. sometimes they reply like they dont get any documents and after some days they send mail that reappear for interview with your I797 and passport like this.. but its depend on VO and embassy process..

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by OMM
      hi , now wait and watch.. if no reply in 1month then resubmit again with all listed documents, submit photocopy of Greenslip too. don'tworry somany times they not respond well, when your case under process. sometimes they reply like they dont get any documents and after some days they send mail that reappear for interview with your I797 and passport like this.. but its depend on VO and embassy process..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X