Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent info required on H1 transfer

Hi,

I have one query regarding the H1 transfer process. One of my friend has got a Valid H1 from Company A which is valdi till Arp 2010.He filed for H1 transfer (Premium Processing) thru company B when he was in US .

He has to travel back to india since his project got over wirh Company A .He has received a RFE for the H1 transfer thru company B .Now he has bene asked by Comany A to travel back ona project.

I would like to know will it be an issue at the port of entry if he comes through Company A ona new assignment with the H1 transfer to company B on a pending note(RFE required).Will he have any issue at the port of entry?

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
    Satty
    Last edited by ssmukher; 03-14-2009, 03:44 PM.

Travel with A's approved petition and valid visa should be fine.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply.One more query incase his H1 transfer process gets approved in the mean time before he comes down to US on his old valid H1B (From Company A) does he need to carry the approval status (from H1 transfer in company B).WIll they be asking him at the port of entry for this new approval notice.He is still not on company's B payroll just his H1 transfer got approved with company B and he is still on the payroll on company A?
      Last edited by ssmukher; 03-14-2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X