Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD Renewal 90 days crossed...Urgent Help Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Renewal 90 days crossed...Urgent Help Needed.

Hi TXH1B,

My wifes current EAD is expiring on Apr 11th,2009.We have applied for Renewal of her EAD at USCIS Texas Service center and got a receipt notice dated December 16,2008. After that we did't receive any update on Case.This Case has been pending with USCIS for more than 90 days.As per current Processing Dates for Applications published in USCIS website my case should have a result within 90 days of receipt notice(Dec 16th,2008).

Yesterday I contacted USCIS office through the toll free number and they said it may take 45 days to get my EAD.I will be loosing my Job if i don't get EAD or Interim EAD by Apr 11th.

Can you please tell us what are the options i have here to save my job.
    Can i apply for an interim EAD.If so what is the process for that

Thanks,
    byk..

How to get Interim EAD? somebody Please Help...

Can somebody help answering my question here..we even went to Local USCIS office(Charlotte) and they said they are not issuing Interim EAD's at their local office now..Can somebody tell me how to get interim EAD.
    If my wife does't get Interim EAD or original EAD by April 11th,She is at the risk of loosing her job..

thanks,
    byk..

Comment

Interim EADs are no longer issued. if outside the processing timeframe, the local office will open a service request to the service center to expedite.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Txh1b,
        thanks for the quick reply..yesterday we contacted local USCIS office and she mailed the texas service center. Will they be issuing iterim EAD soon or expedite EAD renewal processing.My Wifes EAD is expiring on April 11th.So we are concerned alot.Is there anything else we can do to get Interim EAD/regular EAD by April 11th.

Comment

Interim EADs are NOT issued anymore.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X