Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Passport Renewal

Hi,

I am planning to get my passport renewed next week...i got a few clarifications while filling up the application form..

In the form, there are two addresses that need to be filled..In the first one, i have given my india home address..what about the other address??

Please let me know which one i need to mention it?

I am planning to send my documents (along with my old passport) in snail mail...

I am enclosing 4 passport photos, notarised I-797,notarised I94, Original Passport,Application form,Copy of Ll visa notarised and two checks for 40 and 20 dollars...and i am sending all these via priority mail...

When the embassy send back my passport...to which address they will be sending?? Do i need to mention any where??I want it to be sent to my office address..

i dont have any utility bills on my name...I have driving license and bank statement for the proof of residence..Are they fine?

Please advise if i am missing anything...

Thanks

Sue
    Last edited by paranoid; 03-15-2009, 10:51 PM.

Hi Sue,

I am not sure about the application form i.e. what all details they are asking.

But definitely - in the form they must have asked about ur US Address.
    And you can send the Bank Statements/Driving License as the proof of ur Name and address in US
    i.e. Address in the Bank Statements/DL should match with the US Address u mention in the form
    Passport will be delivered to the US address mentioned in the form.

Thanks,
    Abhay

Comment

Hey i got my passport today :-)..everything is processes in a week...thanks for the help

Sue

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X