X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping

Hi,

I have the following query.

If anyone could clear it would be helpful.

Myself and my husband are in H4 and H1B visa and We have extended our visa till 2010. We are planning to India and

1) Heard it is tough to get H1 stamping in India now? Is that true? Anyone has any true incidents like that?

2) Can I alone(H4 dependent) get Visa stamped without my husband coming to India?

Thanks,
    Sk

I have the following query.

If anyone could clear it would be helpful.

Myself and my husband are in H4 and H1B visa and We have extended our visa till 2010. We are planning to India and

1) Heard it is tough to get H1 stamping in India now? Is that true? Anyone has any true incidents like that?

---- What is heard is only a rumor(s). If you have genuine employment and your employer is genuine, then why all this gossip

2) Can I alone(H4 dependent) get Visa stamped without my husband coming to India?

---- Yes that is possible

Subramanya

Comment

H4 stamping

Hi,
      I am in USA at present and my H1 B got extened till Dec2011. I got new I-94 with latest dates and stamped visa got expired.

Now my family is in India and they have stamped visa valid till July 2009.

Is it possible to get H4 stamped visa for my family, without me. What documents they need?

Comment

Originally posted by bkraousa
        Is it possible to get H4 stamped visa for my family, without me. What documents they need?
        Yes. Refer to immihelp home page for documents list.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X