Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

Hi Gurus,
    I have H1-B visa(valid) and came to india a month back and here i got a offer in MALAYASIA for a 6 month contract,can i accept it and work in malayasia and go back to U.S once i'm done with it,won't be any problem at POE ?Contract is obivously through a different consulting company not the one in U.S.Please let me know .

Thanks

Please can anybody respond,?i was in U.S for 3 years and came back to indiA last month.

Comment

I have H1-B visa(valid) and came to india a month back and here i got a offer in MALAYASIA for a 6 month contract,can i accept it and work in malayasia and go back to U.S once i'm done with it,won't be any problem at POE ?Contract is obivously through a different consulting company not the one in U.S.Please let me know .

---- If you want to return to US and work for the same company that you worked for in the US, then you should revalidate your offer of employment ensureing tha tthe employer is still willing to offer you a job and get you on his payroll. This you have to prove when entering US at the POE. As far as your work outsie the US is concerned it may be treated that you have left US and also abondoned H1, although it may not be revoked by your employer

---- All this is upto you to prove to the IO at the POE and also to yourself

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X